- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required (to be paid within 24 hours of receiving the invoice) to secure the booking.
- IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to cancel a provisional booking if a deposit has not been received within 24 hours.
- The outstanding amount must be paid 24 hours before the date of the Adventure, and proof of payment be sent to email@example.com
- No booking can be taken as confirmed until we receive the proof of deposit paid.
- Prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Clients are entitled to voluntary withdraw from an event on the day of the Adventure; but without the expectation of a refund.
- Clients who do not arrive on the day will be considered “no-shows” and not entitled to a refund.
- IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to change the starting time of Adventures, should circumstances demand it. Any change in the scheduled starting time will be communicated via cell phone to clients. The onus rest on the clients to ensure that IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA has a working cell phone number for this communication.
- IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to postpone any Adventure should circumstances demand it. Any change in the scheduled Adventure Date will be communicated via cell phone to clients. The onus rest on the clients to ensure that IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA has a working cell phone number for this communication.
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time of the Adventure, will forfeit their right to participate in the Adventure or a refund – please note than any person not arriving, or arriving more than 10 minutes late will be considered a ‘no-show’ and NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Please note that there is no exception to this condition whatsoever.
- IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to shorten Adventures as necessary.
- Clients acknowledge that abseiling, river rafting, hiking, game drives, rap jumping, kloofing, rock climbing and other adventure activities & associated actions are potentially dangerous activities and, for this reason, will follow all safety instructions, rules and advice given by the guides and/or anyone associated with IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA on the agreed date of the chosen Adventure.
- IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur during the Adventure.
- Clients must be reasonably fit & healthy to participate – IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to withdraw a client from an Adventure / to refuse participation in an Adventure at its sole discretion for safety reasons, without the expectation of a refund. It is the clients’ obligation to ensure that he/she is medically fit to embark on an Adventure with IMPACT AVENTURE -AFRICA.
- For abseiling there is a weight / size limit due to the harness sizes. Please phone and discuss if you think you will not be able to participate.
- IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to refuse participation of any person in an Adventure if they are ill-prepared, do not have the correct clothing or gear, are deemed not fit enough to participate, or if they are deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics – without the possibility of a refund.
- If any client damages any property of IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA, including gear and vehicles, on purpose or through negligence, the client will be held responsible for the repair or replacement of the damaged property. This excludes normal wear and tear, which IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA accepts can happen.
- Participants agree that any photos, video or other media taken during the adventure may be used for advertising and promotional purposes.
- NB: IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to continue with an Adventure without a refund if clients are not on time and are inconveniencing other groups / clients.
- Up to 50% of the total booking fee may be refunded if notice of cancellation has been received in writing at least 30 days prior to the Adventure Date.
- Any cancellation after the 30 day deadline will be considered a late cancellation, and no money will be refunded.
- Should the client need to reschedule/postpone the adventure date, a credit note will be issued which has a validity period of 3months from date of issue and can be redeemed on a mutually convenient date. Clients wishing to reschedule must do so at least 5 days prior to the adventure date to avoid paying surcharge fees.
GROUP BOOKINGS (including Bachelor Groups):
- For group bookings, final numbers must be confirmed at least 7 working days before the Adventure Date.
- If the numbers increase less than 7 working days prior to the Adventure Date, please confirm with IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA that we have enough space available.
- If the numbers decrease less than 7 working days prior to the Adventure Date, the person / company invoiced will still be liable for paying the full amount of the invoice.
- The activities offered by IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA are not entirely weather dependant, and will take place unless the weather conditions are extreme and deemed unsafe by IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA. Any decision to cancel the Adventure due to inclement weather or other conditions deemed not safe for the Adventure will be at the sole discretion of IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA.
- Inclement weather might cause alterations / changes to the adventure itinerary – IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA will not be held liable in any way for these possible occurrences.
- In the case of inclement weather preventing an Adventure from being run; IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA reserves the right to move that Adventure to another day, or to substitute the Adventure with another.
- The onus rest on the client to contact IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA to arrange for a mutually convenient date to reschedule an adventure.
- Comprehensive travel, personal & medical insurance is advisable for any client participating in an Adventure with IMPACT ADVENRURE – AFRICA. It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure that they have the necessary insurance in place. Resulting costs from not having this insurance is the client’s sole responsibility.
- IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA is covered by Public Liability Insurance, for any participant over the age of 12.
- All clients must sign an indemnity form prior to the departure / start of the Adventure, no client will be allowed to participate or accompany IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA on an adventure without having signed an indemnity form.
- Parental or legal guardian’s consent is required for persons under 18 years.
- Although every precaution is taken during activities to ensure all clients’ safety, IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA accepts no responsibility for any death, injury, or loss to any person as a result of any reasons whatsoever.
** Payment of part-payment of an invoice / quote is deemed as an acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions of IMPACT ADVENTURE-AFRICA which are published on the web site and available on request from the client.